There are now two ways to join the National Alliance for Medicaid in Education. You can now register online with your credit card Click Here to join, or download, complete, print and mail the Membership Form (PDF) to us along with your payment.
Dues allow you to network with professionals at all levels of this critical area. Membership benefits include a quarterly newsletter, access to a network of like-minded policymakers, a growing research database with information on various state policies for Medicaid funding in Education, and a directory of members to contact with specific questions. If you register to attend the NAME conference, yearly membership dues are included in the conference fee.
National Alliance for Medicaid in Education, Inc. (NAME) Federal Tax ID# 20-1665471
to request from NAME Treasurer
Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont,, Virginia, West Virginia
NAME is a national organization comprised of professionals working in the field of Medicaid in the Schools.
Join NAME today and enjoy all the privileges of membership!
Your $50 Annual Membership dues includes:
• Members-Only Website – Access current and historic federal IDEA and Medicaid statutes, regulations and related resources, sample forms, materials from Annual Conferences, and much more
• Receive News and Information – Exclusive and timely emails and alerts related to Medicaid and Education
• National Topical Conference Calls with Experts in the field - (current and archived) PowerPoints and handouts
• National Surveys and Reports –NAME collects revelant and comprehensive data of Medicaid-in-the-schools state program every two years. Survey reports compare and analyze trends of covered services, reimbursement and policy
• Opportunities to Participate - Serve on a committee: Bylaws, Conference, Communications, Education and Research, Finance, Membership and Web. Become a member of the Leadership Team
• You speak, we listen! – NAME works with federal partners to help you understand complex requirements of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and the Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP), among others
• Membership Lists – Regional & national networking contacts
NAME annual memberships expire December 31 each year. For those members who do not attend the conference in September or October and who have not paid dues in that calendar year, your membership expires. To renew, <Click Here> above to complete the membership process.
Member Login / Logoff
In the NAME of Collaboration
To read and subscribe to the Campaign Notes eNewsletter Click here
Click hereto find out more on how State and Local Governments, Schools, Non-Profits and others can apply for available Grant Funds to Enroll Children in Medicaid and CHIP