Upcoming NAME Board Elections
Our NAME board elections will be held during the week of May 14, 2018. All prospective NAME Board candidates must have all information submitted to the NAME Nominating Committee by Friday, April 27, 2018.
Please consider nominating yourself or another qualified candidate to a position.
This year, the following board positions are available for election:
- President Elect (serves as President Elect, President and Immediate Past President – no longer required to be the conference chair as Immediate Past President) (must represent a State Education or State Medicaid agency)
- Region 1 – Local Education Agency Representative
- Region 2 – State Education Agency Representative
- Region 2 – Local Education Agency Representative
- Region 3 – State Medicaid Agency Representative
- At Large – State Education Agency Representative
As a Board member, you will serve a 3 year term and your responsibilities include: attendance at the monthly Board meetings via conference call; in-person attendance at the Board meeting and Long Range Planning meeting immediately following the NAME conference; and participation on one of the NAME committees
To download the PDF NAME Nomination Application> click here
This is the first ”Call for Candidates’ for the 2018 election cycle, so if you are interested in helping NAME expand and flourish with your unique perspective, serving on the Board of Directors is a positive way to give back to NAME.