NAME has updated the Member Only web pages to include more school-based services audit information.
To access links to recent Office of Inspector General (OIG) Audit Reports and Government Accountability Office (GAO) Reports & Testimonies on Medicaid Reimbursements for School-based Services, login to Member Only > then on the Member Only menu click > Find a Document or Form > Federal Audits.
Once there, you will also find new links to general information from Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) on “The Role of Medicaid Integrity Contractors in Medicaid Audits” and “Who Are the Medicaid Integrity Contractors, Where Do They Operate, and What Do They Do?”
NAME is a national organization comprised of professionals working in the field of Medicaid in the Schools.
Join NAME today and enjoy all the privileges of membership!
Your $50 Annual Membership dues includes:
• Members-Only Website – Access current and historic federal IDEA and Medicaid statutes, regulations and related resources, sample forms, materials from Annual Conferences, and much more
• Receive News and Information – Exclusive and timely emails and alerts related to Medicaid and Education
• National Topical Conference Calls with Experts in the field - (current and archived) PowerPoints and handouts
• National Surveys and Reports –NAME collects revelant and comprehensive data of Medicaid-in-the-schools state program every two years. Survey reports compare and analyze trends of covered services, reimbursement and policy
• Opportunities to Participate - Serve on a committee: Bylaws, Conference, Communications, Education and Research, Finance, Membership and Web. Become a member of the Leadership Team
• You speak, we listen! – NAME works with federal partners to help you understand complex requirements of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and the Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP), among others
• Membership Lists – Regional & national networking contacts
The Board of Directors of the National Alliance for Medicaid in Education (NAME), at its January 2014 meeting, approved a contract to obtain Executive Director services with one of its Past Presidents, John Hill, effective April 1, 2014. Mr. Hill is a founding member of NAME and has served as the Chair of its Governmental Affairs & Public Relations Committee since 2006.
The NAME organization, chartered in 2003, brings together professionals who have an interest in Medicaid reimbursement for medically related services and Medicaid outreach delivered in the nation’s public schools. The organization’s 300-plus members include individuals from state agencies, local public schools, federal agencies, consultants, vendors, national and state professional organizations and advocates, with members from nearly every state. NAME promotes networking, provides pertinent and timely information to its members, and hosts educational webinars and an annual conference.