It’s not too late to register to join your colleagues at the 15th Annual NAME Conference!
We are ready for your arrival in Fort Lauderdale, Florida as the “Sunshine State is Calling Your NAME” from October 15 -18!
We encourage you to visit the NAME Conference webpage where you will find the most current Conference Program, social activity information, frequently asked questions and much much more!
On the Conference Webpage:
Check out the 2017 Conference Corner article where you can find the FAQ’s, information on things to do in the Fort Lauderdale area as well as transportation options and other conference information.
Conference Program Update
This year’s Program and Education subcommittee received a record breaking number of proposals and has selected current and relevant Medicaid in education presentations creating a packed Program!
- The opening Keynote Speaker will address Mindfulness and our closing Keynote Presentation will address the recently approved Massachusetts School-Based Medicaid Program which includes Free Care Services.
- Nugget and Breakout sessions will include topics such as compliance systems, random moment time study data, audit preparation and specialized transportation claiming, just to name a few.
- Back by popular demand are the general sessions including the Practitioners Panel, featuring leaders representing various health professions; and the Fireside Chat, which will provide an update from NAME.
To stay updated as the topics are finalized, continue checking the Conference Program on the Conference webpage.
Dates to Remember
- → Early conference registration ends on September 22nd
- → Hotel registration conference rates ends on September 14th at 5:00 pm EST. UPDATE - Extended: 9/19/17 (5:00PM EST). As long as rooms within the block are available.
Arrive early or stay late! Plan a trip to the beach, visit South Beach or the Everglades National Park or shop on Las Olas Boulevard!
Monday Night - Join your colleagues for a scavenger hunt Florida style! Hop on a Water Taxi Monday night and search of odd objects and interesting facts and hidden locales or just relax and enjoy the ride! Space is limited so register now! Cost is $35 per person.
THE HILLS ARE ALIVE! - Get a group together, or go solo! Exclusive ticket offer for NAME Conference attendees has been made- so make sure you do not miss the wonderful production of “The Sound of Music” performance at the Broward Arts Center (performances scheduled October 10-22).
Silent Auction and Charity
Don’t forget to bring your donation item(s) for the Silent Auction fundraiser. Each state will have a designated space to show off their donation items. All proceeds will go to the selected charity Broward County’s HEART (Homeless Education Assistance Resource Team) in Fort Lauderdale. Will your State raise the most for HEART?
NAME’s 5th Annual Anysia Drumheller Memorial Run
Sign up for the 5K run (or 1 mile walk/roll) in honor of our dear friend, Anysia Drumheller on Tuesday morning- Join the event for $10 and your donation goes towards the NAME Anysia Drumheller Scholarship fund.
Details on registration, social events, 5K run, charity and things to do in Fort Lauderdale can all be found on the NAME 2017 Conference website.
NAME looks forward to seeing you in Fort Lauderdale soon!